Monday, May 11, 2009

The Majorette Trailer Set

Here is the last few Majorette Trailer set I can find lately. I am glad to find this Kayak trailer set in one of the supermarket in KL. The rear trailer is different from the other trailer. This Orange RENAULT Kangoo has no side door to be open like my other Kangoo.




Here is the Extractor Land Rover with a power generator. The truck rear door can be open and generator really detail.






This the Extractor Ford Transit van with a cabin trailer set. I like to see the container door can be open & the whole cabin is made by metal accept the door.




This trailer set really does not have much special on it accept the rear door of the van can be open. The trailer has nothing in it. I get this just for the sake of complete the trailer set that I had.


Have not been seeing any new trailer set after this one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this”

Car Trailers

Safdar Ali said...

So nice collection of best cars.

Car Trailers For Sale