Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shell Ferrari Promotion at 1 Borneo Sabah

This is some of picture taken during my visit to Shell Ferrari model car promotion, at 1 Borneo Sabah. It was a great promo event Shell has done that. In this Shell Ferrari model car promo, there has set up counter for:
1. Promote the new Ferrari models car with the touch steering function and the display garage.
2. Shell HELIX Motor Oils promotion. With purchase of 4L Shell Helix Ultra or HX7 / HX7 Diesel add RM 6.90 OR get a 3L/4L Shell Helix HX5 add 8.90. You will get two Ferrari and a display case for the Yellow Ferrari 599 GTB and a Ferrari 430 Scuderia
3. Bonus Link services center
4. Nintendo Wii Bowling games
and others.
The event opening started with some models did a cat walk out from back stage like a fashion show. But the high light was on the Ferrari model car hold by the models, at the end of the cat walk section the Shell Timur Sdn. Bhd. regional retail manager. Mr Choe Foo Lung came out together with the other models to complete display of all the 7 Ferrari model cars.
Mr Choe also give an opening speech on the third Shell Ferarri model car promotion.


The Shell Timur Sdn. Bhd. also supporting one of the Bukit Harapan Shelter Home at KK. Picture below is some of the children taking picture with Mr Choe




After the event ended I was introduce to Mr Choe by Ms Liana from Ogilvy. We did have a nice chat over the Ferrari car set that I had been collecting since 2007 and as a token of appreciation Mr Choe bless me with the complete 7 Shell Ferrari car set plus the display garage and the single display case for the Yellow Ferrari 599 GTB, a Shell Ferrari play set and a Shell T-shirt.


3 comments:

Toycarsmy said...

Nice you have there :)

Mr Skull said...

wah lucky one =)Pretty girl too :P

Healthcare and IT Professionals said...

Hi,

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Promotional Cards