Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Collected Cars & Trucks

My last minute shopping on die cast cars before I come back to KL.
I found 1974 Volkswagen Type 181 Thing, Dodge Viper, Quarry King and Dirt Hauler. This two out of six in my wanted list for Matchbox car. I will open all the car soon after I get my new display case.






This HW Designers Challenge series car also in my list to pair up with my Black Double Shotz.
The Classic packaging for HW 40 years anniversary. The car is rebuilt according the most demand car for HW for the pass 40 years. It come with two type of design on it's card. The car is heavy as specially the DD, metal body and lower chassis


The HW Ferrari sticker series which did not reach into Malaysia market. The 599 GTB Fiorano, F430, 575 GTC is found in Singapore 711, for $3.50 SGD with T&C.



1 comment:

Eugene T. said...

Nice blog and what a haul! *claps* I linked you to my blog too. :-)