Monday, May 10, 2010

Tony Stark Favourite Car.

IRONMAN AND HIS SUPER CAR AUDI R8.
I got Audi R8 when it release in 2008 by Matchbox. It took me a while to decide to have it up on the blog. Until I found its Ironman mini figures to stand side by side with Tony favourite Audi R8.


IRONMAN mark I
IRONMAN mark II
IRONMAN mark III

IRONMAN mark VI
This picture was found in the movie Ironman 2. He also has his Ironman mark I, II, III for collection in his lap.
This mini Ironman figures is made by Hasbro.

Yup, I am now also into Super Hero Mini Figures. This set was found at Singapore TRU. I try to look for it in local TRU but no where can be seen. This the only set that you can have all of the Ironman mark I, II, III & VI in a single play set.


The Ironman 2 is using the latest R8 Spyder is practically custom-made for the superhero, a technological genius who needs to drive the car without his high-tech suit, but doesn’t want to miss out on innovative technology.
Will wait and see who will make this, HW or MBX?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

how can buy the Thumbler in 1/43 scale by MAIZE beggins batman car.
Marcio mrdlima@gmail.com