Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lamborghini Murcielago Vs Tomica Limited #0043

This real Lamborghini Murcielago picture was taken at Singapore last year. As I was on my way to the TRU at Orchard road.
I later found out that, Tomica Limited also has one of it Murcielago painted at the same colour too. Except it does not have side mirrors.
This set of TL 0043 Lamborghini Murcielago come with two colour.(White & Yellow) It also have it on the normal Tomy car range, No. 87, Scale 1/62, made in China at 2003.




The Wheel is not the same type & it does not have the Lamborghini logo at its centre.


3 comments:

Eric @ Loon said...

I think Murcielago itself have many version... Every version also have some difference.

Perzoe said...

What a huge collection u got there...

u inspire me the most..hahaha..

follow me blog too..

www.s2thousand.blogspot.com.

thanks!

:)

TGSenough said...

it's different bcause you compare it with diff car.
your tomica is Lambo Murcielago while the real car is Lambo LP640-4 .