Thursday, December 18, 2008

CORGI BAT SUBMERSIBLE

A New Member of Batman Vehicle

This CORGI BATSUBMERSIBLE was found at one of the local hobby shop just before it was close up of his business last month. The shop was having mega sale when I past by the shop.
I actually was interested to buy one of the display case for my Ultra man for RM5. Until the boss tell me that he is closing his shop by end of November and all item was on sale. So I look around and found some nice display case to display my cars collection. After pay for three display case for RM 30, just before I step out the shop I saw some loose Tomica (old NSX & 30 years Anniversary red AE86) at the bottom of his display cabinet and get it for RM 5 each. He then show me his other die-cast for sell at the back of his store room and this Corgi is one of then. He offer me this Bat submersible for RM 10 and I pay him quickly and no question ask.
The Bat submersible is in mint condition even it is without a box. Now it is in my Batman display case.



When pressing the top two wind screen downward, the two side wing and front cannon with pop out.






To my surprise, the bottom of the Batsubmersible has this nice Batman image under it and the year it been made. (2000)


This is another great collection. Which I was so bless to have it by exchanging one of my HW DD with this loose DD with Cat woman printing on it.


No comments: